Monday, May 28, 2012

I pulled out a piece of paper from my Bible today that was from about a year ago. It was notes scribbled from Sunday School at Denver First Church entitled "7 secrets about attitude". Hmm, what perfect timing. I thought I'd share with y'all.

"As a man thinketh in his heart, so is he."


1. Your attitude is more important than anything else. i.e. past, fact, education. It is your character. Proverbs 23:7 "For he is the kind of man always thinking about the cost."


2. Attitudes always become ACTIONS or REACTIONS. Your attitude will always be louder than the words you speak. 


3. Your attitude is always your choice.


4, Your attitude determines the success or failure of every relationship. "You can never trust yourself with a bad attitude."


5. Jesus came to give us a positive attitude. 


6. Look for the good and you will find it. If you look for faults you will be dissatisfied. 


7. Discipline. Philipians 4:8 "Finally, brothers, whatever is true, whatever is noble, whatever is right, whatever is pure, whatever is lovely, whatever is admirable- is anything is excellent or praiseworthy,-think about such things. " Fix: take action. 


**Whatever you are feeling will come out in your words.**


Ephesians 3:20 "Now to him who is able to do immeasurably more than all we ask or imagine, according to his power that is at work within us"


Isaiah 41:10 "So do not fear, I am with you; do not be dismayed for I am your God. I will strengthen you and help you; I will uphold you with my righteous right hand."



In His love.

No comments:

Post a Comment